Watch Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Episode 1 - Online Free in HD Video. General info to know first fans: A sixth season of Sons of Anarchy was ordered when creator Kurt Sutter signed a three-year deal with FX. Watch Here Online A seventh season is likely to be included in the new commitment. It was announced that Jimmy Smits will be returning for all 13 episodes of season 6 and will be billed as a series regular. Alternative Links Here Donal Logue is also expected to appear in at least 5 episodes this season as one of the main antagonists, Lee Toric, whose sister was a nurse killed by Sutter’s character, Otto Delaney. Season six will premiere on September 10, 2013 and will contain thirteen episodes.

Next: 6x01 — Straw (Sep/10/2013) [Special Runtime: 90 Min.] over view looks wonderful: As Jax continues to push the club into more legitimate businesses he can’t escape the sins of SAMCRO’s past.

Watch Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Episode 1 - Online Free in HD Video below. Enjoy watching and have a great day!

I was hoping to stream tonight’s Sons of Anarchy season premier as I’m traveling. However, I’m told through the FX website that FXOD is not available through Comcast in my area:

FX ON DEMAND
Unfortunately, FX On Demand is not available through Comcast! Tell Comcast you want FX On Demand as part of your free VOD lineup! Please call 800-266-2278 and request they add FX On Demand, or request it now!

When will this episode be made available through Xfinity on-demand?
Why is FXOD not available through Comcast/Xfinity?