{XXTV} WWE Night of Champions 2013 Live Stream WATCH ONLINE HD

Closed Thread
    LIEUTENANT REPUTATION: 10

{XXTV} WWE Night of Champions 2013 Live Stream WATCH ONLINE HD

Night of Champions 2013 Live Stream Finding himself at odds with WWE COO Triple H, he was placed in virtually unwinnable Handicap Matches against all three members of The Shield, in addition to suffering assaults before and during his other matches at the hands of the vicious Hounds of Justice. Ironically, it would be this type of torment that would ultimately lead to his good fortune.
    CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE STREAM IN HD
    CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE STREAM IN HD

Ziggler is most definitely backing into the match. The stipulation on SmackDown was that if he could defeat Ambrose in a non-title match, he would earn a title shot (I know, that awful, creatively bankrupt idea reared its ugly head again) this weekend. Well, he won, but it was only by way of disqualification thanks to interference from Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

Immediately after, The Shield took on Ziggler and The Usos in a six-man and won that match. That's without mentioning the fact that Dolph has been beaten down by the Hounds of Justice at least once a week for nearly a month now.

Still, he's got the U.S. title shot.

Like it?

Here's the now complete Night of Champions match card:

- Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE championship)
    - Alberto Del Rio vs. Rob Van Dam (World heavyweight championship)
    - CM Punk vs. Paul Heyman & Curtis Axel (2-on-1 handicap elimination)
    - AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella vs. Naomi vs. Natalya (Divas championship)
    - Prime Time Players vs. 3MB vs. Usos vs. Real Americans vs. Tons of Funk (Tag team turmoil)
    - The Shield vs. Tag Team Turmoil Winners (Tag team championships)

WWE Night of Champions 2013 is only hours away and considering there are a number of high profile bouts, the PPV is bound to be entertaining and electric. Night of Champions is taking place at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan and is headlined with a main event WWE Title match featuring Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. The Joe is only fifteen minutes away from where I live and it’s not that I couldn’t get tickets…I just really wanted to organize and structure these WNZ Staff Predictions instead (You’re welcome). With that being said, here are our predictions and we hope you enjoy the PPV.

The Real Americans vs. Prime Time Players vs. Tons of Funk vs. The Usos vs. 3MB (Tag Team Turmoil Match)

John Deegan: Anyone other than PTP or the Usos and I will be shocked here. After their past chances, I would not object to Jimmy and Jey taking another shot at the belts, but my money is on Darren Young and Titus O’Neill to become the new #1 contenders.

Alex Giardini: With the sudden rise of Darren Young and The Prime Time Players since his coming out, it would be expected for them to beat the other four teams in this matchup. 3MB have lost to nearly everyone in the company, The Real Americans have been treated poorly (at least Cesaro), Tons of Funk would be a ridiculous choice to award them with a victory with nothing to gain and The Usos – well, they are on the other side of the coin. The Usos could get the win here, but The Shield have pretty much casted them aside – let us get some fresh tag team matchups.
    Last edited by sachasoda; 09-15-2013 at 05:12 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply